TOPIC: THE FRIEND AT MIDNIGHT!
TEXT: LUKE 11:5-8
• This parable demonstrates man’s duty and responsibility to God concerning the issue of
• God expects man to be persistent and consistent in prayers no matter the obstacles and
challenges of life.
• Persistent and consistent prayers move God to stoop down and listen to your voice by granting
• Prayer has the ability and potentials to open a closed door in one’s life.
• Persistent and consistent prayers can break protocols on your behalf before God.
• There is absolutely nothing in life that is beyond the reach of prayers.
• A Christian should learn to put on the garment of prayers, not the garment of heaviness,
weeping and sadness.
• If there is a man or woman to pray, there is the Almighty God to answer.