THE RHEMA BALM OF GILEAD PURE/UNDILUTED HONEY
Honey to a large extent is medicinal to the human body. It is purely natural without any form of side effect. It is also good for both adults and children. The problem had been diluted and adulterated honey. Many persons find it difficult to differentiate between pure/undiluted honey and fake/diluted honey. Here are listed seven easy way-tests to identify pure/undiluted honey:
- The Eye-sight/Surface Test: Honey looks fresh and natural on the surface. It does not look like cooked substance, congeal and dull on the surface.
- Nature Test: Pure/undiluted honey does not contain sugar of any kind. Therefore, it can never purge both adults and children even a day old child no matter the quantity taken. This is the major test to identify pure/natural honey. Whenever you take honey and it purges, it shows that sugar had been added to it. Real honey when taking in excess with pap or akanmu, it can even help to stop dysentery and pile to some extent. That is why it is medicinal! It cleanses the eyes and good for the brain especially the children’s brain. It also boosts libido when taking in excess with pap or akanmu. It is also a good remedy for cough.
- Water Test: When honey is dropped into a glass of water, it goes down to settle at the bottom of the water. It does not ripple at the surface of the water like oil. When it settles at the bottom of the water, one has to stir it a little bit harder for it to thoroughly mix with the water.
- Tongue/Taste Test: Honey has it own peculiar taste and aroma. In its taste of sweetness and deliciousness is found a very minor taste of bitterness which can be identified by those familiar with honey.
- The Palm Identification Test: Honey has syrup-like color. It looks like syrup on the palm when touched with the tip of the finger. Most syrup especially children syrups are made with honey.
- The Paper Test: Honey does not soak a plain sheet of paper no matter how light the plain sheet of paper is. But it remains afloat on the paper. When the honey is finally removed or poured out, a stain of syrup-like color is observed on the plain sheet of paper but the texture of the paper still remains. If the plain sheet of paper is soaked; therefore, the honey is faked or diluted.
- The Matched Stick Test: When a matched stick is deep inside honey and scratch on the matched box, it will ignite fire like fuel because the matched stick is not soaked. But when the matched stick refuses to ignite fire because it is soaked; it shows that the honey is faked or diluted.
Avoid falling victim to fake and adulterated honey which is very dangerous to your health. Get your bottle of pure/undiluted honey and enjoy its deliciousness.
If interested, call Rev. (Dr.) Evang. Timothy Osemudiamen Okhomhen: 08051430395; 08035196707 or visit the following ministries/distribution centers to get your bottles for The Rhema Balm of Gilead Pure/Undiluted Honey:
- Bronze FM @ Aduwawa Road, Benin City- Mr. Sule: 08069137788.
- Edo State Broadcasting Service (EBS) Canteen, Aduwawa Road, Benin City: 07084849262.
- Palm House @ Environmental, Sapele Road, Benin City- Mrs. Ikponmwosa: 08028921105.
- Edo State Secretariat Complex, Sapele Road, Benin City- Mr. Chuks: 08063200153.
- Edo State Magistrate Court @ Cash Office, Sapele Road, Benin City- Mrs. Edomwande: 07057188702.
- Ministry of Education @ Central Administration, Benin City- Mrs. Ehijiator: 07035058189.
- Ministry of Education @ Account Dept., Benin City- Madam Lolo: 08032734190.
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Pack and Garden- Mr. Michael Onorokpara: 07043678410.
- University of Benin @ Pharmacy Department- Mrs. Celestina Onwumere: 07038228133.
- University of Benin @ Post Graduate School- Mrs. Iyasele: 08073043223.
- Government House @ Women Affairs- Madam Beauty: 08033596212. i. A 600 m/s bottle is N1, 300:00 only. ii. A 300 m/s bottle is N700:00 only.
Marketers and distributors are needed for wholesale purchase. For further details; Website: www.therhemadevotionals.org. Facebook: www.facebook.com/therhemadevotionals. Kindly lay your requests/complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shalom!