The Rhema For Your Daily Victory is a quarterly daily Interdenominational prayer devotional. It is an End-time Interdenominational prayer devotional empowered by grace with the aim of winning souls into God’s Kingdom and equipping the saints in the body of Jesus Christ. It is a unique prayer devotional with revelation insights from above. This prayer devotional is simplified with distinct characteristics. The difference is very clear and visible.
The Rhema is the spoken Word of God that is real and practical through the power of the Holy Spirit. It is dynamic, living and active Word of God that is able to transform and revive your deadness back to life. Everyone needs The Rhema daily to remain victorious. As you read, study and meditate upon The Rhema For Your Daily Victory, your life shall be full of God’s testimonies in Jesus Christ Name! Amen.
How much better to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
“…Better is not good enough! The best is yet to come!”
A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
This Ministry is purely divine through the knowledge of revelation. It is an Interdenominational Ministry for everyone especially the youths, all Christians irrespective of denominations, free thinkers, traditionalists and even our fellow Muslim’s brothers and sisters. Take note of the fact that God’s Word is universal because it is meant for all and sundry. The knowledge of God’s Word is full of power and very efficacious. Thank you all for your patronage. I sincerely pray that God will use this devotional to bless you in every area of your life. More grace! I love you all in Jesus Christ Name! Amen.
Hurray! The Rhema Interdenominational and Devotional Ministry is one year. One happy cheer to the God of Rhema! Please, kindly extend a hand of love by giving copies to neighbors, friends and well-wishers in order to experience God’s abundant blessings in every area of life in Jesus Christ Name! Amen. Shalom!
HOW TO USE THE RHEMA FOR YOUR DAILY VICTORY DEVOTIONAL
The time between 30-45 minutes is advised for the day to study the Rhema For Your Daily Victory Devotional while giving room for the Holy Spirit to direct as appropriate:
- Observe the devotion at your convenient time and conducive environment.
- You can start with prayer and worship.
- Read the topic for the day, the opening text and meditate as the Holy Spirit leads.
- Then go through the commentary from the Rhema and allow the Holy Spirit to illuminate your heart as you go through it.
- Study and meditate on the passage together with the golden text on each day and confess the daily tip.
- Pray on the prayer points on each day aggressively and carry out the assignments or instructions from the Holy Spirit.
- Give room for praying in the spirit and in tongues.
- At night before going to bed, you can go through The Rhama For Your Daily Victory Devotional for the day all over again to refresh and strengthen your spirit.
- I wish you daily victory in your life journey as you make The Rhema your daily companion in Jesus Christ Name! Amen.
- If The Rhema Daily Devotional Booklet had been a source of inspiration and blessings to you, kindly extend a hand of love and fellowship by giving a copy to your neighbor. As you do so, God will shower His blessings and favor upon you and your family in Jesus Christ Name! Amen.
- The entire Bible in one year reading plan is also available in this booklet. Endeavor to go through it!
- Shalom to you! You are blessed in Jesus Christ Name! Amen.
A VERY IMPORTANT DECISION
If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then kindly follow these steps:
- You can accept God’s love for your life (John 3:16).
- You turn from your sin to God (Acts 3:19).
- You receive Jesus Christ as your Savior (John 1:12).
- You confess Jesus Christ as your Lord (Romans 10:9).
- You do it now (2 Corinthians 6:2b).
Pray this prayer sincerely with the whole of your heart:
Oh Lord God! I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and His Name, I have eternal life; I am born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I am now a child of God in Jesus Christ Name! Amen.
Congratulations! You are now a child of God! Grow in wisdom and knowledge of God!
THE RHEMA FOR YOUR DAILY VICTORY INTERDENOMINATIONAL PRAYER DEVOTIONAL
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR AMBASSADORS OF CHRIST (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- DAILY RHEMA
- DAILY INSPIRATIONAL BIBLE COMMENTARY
- DAILY DIVINE REVELATION KNOWLEDGE
- DAILY INSPIRED TIP
- DAILY GOLDEN TEXT
- DAILY DEVOTIONAL PRAYERS
- DAILY WISDOM
THE RHEMA DAILY DEVOTIONAL: GOD’S GREAT TREASURE TO HUMANITY!
THE TEACHINGS OF GOD’S WORD MADE EASY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!