THE RHEMA BALM OF GILEAD PURE/UNDILUTED HONEY
Honey to a large extent is medicinal to the human body. It is purely natural without any form of side effect. It is also good for both adults and children. The problem had been diluted and adulterated honey. Many persons find it difficult to differentiate between pure/undiluted honey and fake/diluted honey. Here are listed seven easy way-tests to identify pure/undiluted honey:
- The Eye-sight/Surface Test: Honey looks fresh and natural on the surface. It does not look like cooked substance, congeal and dull on the surface.
- The Water Test: When honey is dropped into a glass of water, it goes down to settle at the bottom of the water. It does not ripple at the surface of the water like oil. When it settles at the bottom of the water, one has to stir it a little bit harder for it to thoroughly mix with the water.
- The Tongue/Taste Test: Honey has it own peculiar taste and aroma. In its taste of sweetness and deliciousness is found a very minor taste of bitterness which can be identified by those familiar with honey.
- The Palm Identification Test: Honey has syrup-like color. It looks like syrup on the palm when touched with the tip of the finger. Most syrup especially children syrups are made with honey.
- The Paper Test: Honey does not soak a plain sheet of paper no matter how light the plain sheet of paper is. But it remains afloat on the paper. When the honey is finally removed or poured out, a stain of syrup-like color is observed on the plain sheet of paper but the texture of the paper still remains. If the plain sheet of paper is soaked; therefore, the honey is faked or diluted.
- The Matched Stick Test: When a matched stick is deep inside honey and scratch on the matched box, it will ignite fire like fuel because the matched stick is not soaked. But when the matched stick refuses to ignite fire because it is soaked; it shows that the honey is faked or diluted.
- The Ants Test: Ants do not lick or eat honey because they belong to the same family with bees which is called, “Insect.” This is because honey which is so special and delicious meal to humans is actually bees’ urine and feaces. So, it irritates and smells into their nostrils. Whenever you find ants licking honey; therefore, you should know quite well that the honey had been adulterated with sugar and it is the sugar inside the honey that actually attracted them. This is the best natural test to identify pure/undiluted honey. This test can never be faked by any means because sugar mixed with honey must attract ants. Pure natural honey does not contain sugar; therefore, it is highly medicinal, boost immune system, cleans the eyes, develop children’s brain, a very good remedy to cough and catarrh, etc.
Avoid falling victim to fake and adulterated honey which is very dangerous to your health. Get your bottle of pure/undiluted honey and enjoy its deliciousness.
If interested, call Rev. (Dr.) Evang. Timothy Osemudiamen Okhomhen: 08051430395; 08035196707. Office Address: No 20, Uwaifo Street, off Siluko Road, Benin City or visit the following ministries/distribution centers to get your bottles for The Rhema Balm of Gilead Pure/Undiluted Honey:
- Edo State Broadcasting Service (EBS) Canteen, Aduwawa Road, Benin City: 07084849262.
- Palm House @ Environmental, Sapele Road, Benin City- Mrs. Ikponmwosa: 08028921105.
- Edo State Secretariat Complex, Sapele Road, Benin City- Mr. Chuks: 08063200153.
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Pack and Garden- Mr. Michael Onorokpara: 07043678410.
- University of Benin @ Pharmacy Department- Mrs. Celestina Onwumere: 07038228133.
- University of Benin @ Post Graduate School- Mrs. Iyasele: 08073043223.
- Nigerian Post Office @ Airport Road, Benin City, Edo State- Pastor’s Wife: 08051755791.
- Edo State Magistrate Court @ Cash Office, Sapele Road, Benin City, Edo State- Mrs. Edomwande: 07057188702. i. A 600 m/s bottle is N1, 300:00 only. ii. A 300 m/s bottle is N700:00 only.
Marketers and distributors are needed for wholesale purchase. For further details; Website: www.therhemadevotionals.org. Facebook: www.facebook.com/therhemadevotionals. Kindly lay your requests/complaints to: email@example.com. Shalom!