TOPIC: THE SERVANT’S ROLE!
TEXT: LUKE 17:7-10
• This parable demonstrates man’s responsibility to God’s assignment and ministry.
• It shows that we are only stewards and servants working in God’s vineyard.
• It is a great privilege and opportunity for one to be enlisted as a worker in His vineyard.
• Everyone who is a steward or servant in God’s vineyard is expected to carry out his duties
and functions with absolute respect and humility to God.
• Every steward or servant is expected to play his role diligently devoid of eye service and
• A steward or servant should always learn to give praises to God, Him alone and not man.
• God takes notice of everyone’s service render to humanity and to Him.
• Your humble service to humanity matters most to God and He will surely reward such service
both here and hereafter. Shalom!