TOPIC: THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS!
• This parable is a Heavenly Kingdom Parable.
• God has graciously given everyone talents according to his
• God expects everyone to use his talents judiciously in order
to gain more.
• There is a day of reckoning for everyone to give account of
how he used his talents before the Lord and Owner of our
• There is great praise and rewards for those who used their
talents judiciously to the glory of God.
• There is great shame and reproach to those who failed to use
their talents judiciously and buried them in the grave.
• Anyone who fails to use his talents to the glory of God is a
big ingrate, and even the little he has will be taken away
• He who is grateful in little by using his talents to the
glory of God will be rewarded with more talents.
• God has regard and even recommended deposits with interests.
Instead of allowing your talents to be wasted and buried in
the grave, while not deposit it in the life of another in
order to yield interests on your behalf to God.
• The ingrates and unprofitable servants shall be totally
alienated from God and be cast into outer darkness with
weeping and gnashing of teeth. Shalom!