TOPIC: THE PARABLE OF THE YEAST!
TEXTS: MATTHEW 13:33; LUKE 13:20-21
- The parable of the Yeast is a Kingdom Parable.
- The yeast here represents a catalyst like-substance which is the Holy Spirit.
- The bread here stands for the human body.
- The flour here represents man’s gifts and talents.
- The dough is another word for bread which represents the human body.
- The yeast which is the Holy Spirit is expected to quicken man’s gifts and talents to the praise and glory of God.
The human body is expected to be activated by the Holy Spirit to function optimally in the church which is the house of God. Shalom!