TOPIC: THE PARABLE OF THE MUSTARD SEED!
TEXTS: MATTHEW 13:31-32; MARK 4:30-32; LUKE 13:18-19.
- The parable of the Mustard Seed is a Kingdom Parable.
- The seed represents God’s Word of life.
- The field here represents human’s heart.
- The tree here portrays the durability and comfortability that God’s Word gives.
- The birds stand for souls of men.
- The nests represent shelter derives from God’s Word.
- The branches represent growth and fruitfulness.
- God expects every Christian to grow with His Word of life daily.
- It is growth that attracts and wins souls into God’s Kingdom.
- God’s Word is a symbol of growth that yields fruitfulness in a Christian’s life.
- Therefore, every Christian is expected to be fruitful by constantly studying God’s Word of life daily. Shalom!